Black Bean Mango Salsa
Fresh, fruity, and no cooking required! Black Bean Mango Salsa is the perfect addition to any spread or potluck.
- 1 can (16oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 pkg (10oz) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup chopped ripe mango
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1 can (4oz) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup Ackerman Mango Wine
- Mix all ingredients until well blended, cover
- Refrigerate 1 hour
This exotic wine showcases the best Mangos have to offer, sweet, tropical and juicy. Mango pairs well with spicy food or make a fun sangria.