Blackberry Wine Cake
A mix-and-bake cake that looks and tastes like it took hours. Blackberry Wine Cake is a lovely treat.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box blackberry Jell-O
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Ackerman Blackberry Wine
- 1 cup pecans, chopped (put in bottom on bundt pan)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 butter
- 1/2 cup Ackerman Blackberry Wine
- Mix ingredients and pour into greased and floured bundt pan
- Bake 350 for 45-60 minutes
- Melt butter in sauce pan and remove from heat
- Add powdered sugar and blackberry wine
- Spoon over warm cake
The juiciest of blackberries from Williamette Valley Oregon were chosen for one of our most awarded and popular wines. Lightly sweetened with a slight vanilla finish, this wine provides you with an authentic blackberry experience. It is also delicious used as the base in your favorite sangria recipe.
What distinguishes the blackberry from a raspberry? It’s all with the stem. When picking a blackberry fruit, the stem stays with the fruit. With a raspberry, the stem remains on the plant, leaving an empty center.