Beer usually gets the attention of Oktoberfest, but this Oktoberfest Sangria’s complex fall flavors could steal the spotlight.
- 1 – 60oz jug unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 liter sparkling water
- 2 bottles Ackerman Oktoberfest Wine
- 1 c apple brandy
- 2 T warm honey
- 1 orange, half sliced and half juiced
- 1 apple, sliced and cored
- 1 bag frozen cranberries or 2 c fresh
- Combine all liquid ingredients except sparkling water
- Add juiced orange, orange slices, apples and cranberries, stir
- Refrigerate overnight and add sparkling water before serving
This sweet white blend of LaCrosse, LaCrescent, Edelweiss, and St. Peppin is here for a limited time only. This white wine is light and sweet with a crisp apple finish. It has a slight warmth to it that is reminiscent of fall.
This year’s label was designed by local artist Barb Thompson from Cedar Rapids, Iowa. This is our fifth label in the artist series.