This easy wine cocktail will fool you into believing you are drinking an old fashioned cherry limeade. It’s perfect for parties or just a simple night out on your patio.
- 3 oz. Cherry Wine
- 3 oz. Lime sparkling water
- 1 oz. of grenadine
- a splash of lime juice
- Maraschino cherries and lime wedges for garnish
- Fill a larger wine glass with ice
- Pour wine and sparkling water over ice
- Add grenadine and lime juice and stir
- Garnish with cherries and lime wedge
This vibrant garnet red wine has notes of baking spices, pie crust, and fresh cherries on the nose. Ripe cherries and cherry tartlets come to mind when this wine hits the palate.